Sacred Heart is creating a recipe book, compiling easy to do and straight-forward recipes.
Sacred Heart is a Multi cultural school and this would be a very good opportunity to share our diverse culture through a feast of food. The school recently got it’s own childrens’ kitchen and it’s being put to good use every week.
The cook book is made up entirely of parents recipes and we need your input. The idea is the recipes could be made by children (with parents help of course!).
What we need:
- Your own recipes
- Pictures – all kinds – the ingredients, the final dish, your kids helping you – the more the better
- Any tips for making the recipe even better
How you get involved
- Contact me, Jeanette Wickham, through this website, or by email
- See Annie in the school office
- The book is due to be published later this year
- It’ll be available for every parent to buy
- Funds raised go back to the school
Contact me with your recipes or pictures.
Here is a sample chapter of the work done so far: Sample Chapter
The deadline is The end of May 09, so please hurry with your recipes.